Monday, July 1, 2013

AWOL...but I'm back!


So sorry I seemed to be AWOL, but I was trying to prepare for a rummage/bake sale for this past weekend. I baked my tush off and carried cart after cart of goodies down to the community center and got all set up....just to discover we had no advertising. Sigh...so we'll try it again this coming weekend, and I know we have ample advertising this time. I guess the good news is I already did most of the grunt work well in advance...haha. 
Above is yet another little piece of my embroidery project. I am very close to finishing it now, but I'm still going to reveal it like this, one little piece at a time. When all of them have been posted, hopefully I will have completed the framing and will post a pic of the much anticipated (mostly by me!) final result of many long months of work. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I can't wait to see this in person....and look at all those tiny little stitches you've done!

    ReplyDelete